Thank you to all our volunteers who assisted with the following projects on our recent work day:
• Removing all kitchen equipment, countertops, shelving and cabinets
• Removing ceiling tile and grid in the downstairs fellowship hall and kitchen
• Removing the accordion room divider from the fellowship hall
• Pulling up carpeting in the fellowship hall
• Clearing out the space for the new kitchen
New homes were found for almost all the kitchen equipment, countertops and shelving, raising $4,370 in sales and
free will donations. In addition, 2,740 pounds of scrap metal were recycled, netting us $232.90. All these funds
were contributed to Forward in Faith 2.
Construction work update:
• New drain lines for classroom sinks have been installed in the floor of the fellowship hall.
• New HVAC ducts are being installed in the commons and fellowship hall.
• Additional materials are being ordered and delivered.
Current estimated completion dates are early-to-mid August for the new classrooms, conference room and kitchen
and mid-September for the new commons. May God continue to bless our building project.