Dear member of the Mount Olive family,
Last week, the Wisconsin State Supreme Court ruled that Governor Evers’ mask mandate is unconstitutional. This means that Mount Olive members are no longer required by law to wear masks during our worship services. Undoubtedly this is welcome news for many of our members who have been looking forward to returning to worship without having to wear a mask.
There may be other members, however, who are not yet comfortable attending a worship service where people are unmasked. They are concerned about the risk of transmitting or contracting COVID-19.
To provide opportunities for all of our members and guests to worship in a setting where they are comfortable, Mount Olive will implement the following plan beginning this weekend, April 10-11:
1. Masks will be required at the worship services on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and Monday at 6:00 p.m.
2. Masks will be optional at the worship services on Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 9:15 and 10:30 a.m.
3. Every other pew will remain closed, to allow for social distancing. Chairs will be set up in the narthex, if needed.
4. Maximum capacity will be raised to 190 per service. Please register beforehand on the Mount Olive website under “In-person worship sign-up” here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e44aea62ea64-mount5.
This plan will continue to be monitored going forward. We look forward to seeing you in worship this weekend, celebrating the good news of our risen Savior! I rejoiced with those who said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.” (Psalm 122:1)
In His Service,
The Mount Olive Pastoral Team
P.S. If you are not able to worship with us in person this week, we encourage you to worship with us virtually via our livestream service (live at 8:00 a.m. or archived on our website). Please sign the online friendship register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT9Dxy-2vJlHefHnWrTlT5C0GnDsyAYUy0w2RvmYO6wt5Yqw/viewform
One username. One password.
We're excited to introduce schoolcommunity ID, a single login for all Community Brands products. Currently this feature is only available to SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna users, but soon everyone will be able to login with schoolcommunity ID wherever you see this button.
Do you use SchoolSpeak and TADS?
* You can continue to use your SchoolSpeak, TADS and Ravenna logins even after signing up for your schoolcommunity ID.